Collect ICE Chat messages via Relativity Collect.
- Activities Captured
- Document View
- Data Filtering
- Configuring Collect
- Configuring ICE Chat Trace Data Source
Deployment option B, depicted below, is required to use this data source.
The following activities are captured:
- Room ID
- Start Time
- Message content
- Participant Entered & Left
- Message date
In addition to standard metadata populated during extracting data, the O365 Teams Data Source captures the following ones:
- DATE - start date of a chat or start date of a slice in the chat split into slices.
- SUBJECT - friendly name of the team and channel.
- FROM - the first person to send a message in that respective slice.
- TO - chat attendees.
- CONVERSATION-ID - the unique identifier. When creating a Data Mapping, set “Read From Other Metadata Column” to Yes.
- X-RSMF-EndDate - end date of the chat / slice. When creating a Data Mapping, set “Read From Other Metadata Column” to Yes.
- X-RSMF-MessageCount - number of messages in the chat / slice. When creating a Data Mapping, set “Read From Other Metadata Column” to Yes.
- X-RSMF-AttachmentCount – number of attachments in the chat / slice. When creating a Data Mapping, set “Read From Other Metadata Column” to Yes.
ICE Chat messages are captured as RMFS (Relativity Short Message Format) files. Relativity has created a Viewer experience to help reviewing RSMF data. See Relativity Short Message Format for more details.
There are two levels of filtering data:
- Data Source - Data is being filtered according to specified Monitored Individuals (MI). No filter is applied at the message level. So, if MI exists in a channel, we will ingest the whole conversation for a given slice. If the conversation does not have any MIs in participants for that day, we do not ingest conversation at all.
- Data Batch - Only messages with data for the date that matches Data Batch collection period will be captured. For example, a message that has been exported for 10/1/2021 will be captured by the Data Batch that has collection period from “10/1/2021 00:00” to “10/2/2021 00:00”.
Collect is used for data retrieval. Make sure Collect is installed in the workspace before configuring the data source. For detailed installation steps, see Installing Collect.
Obtain the following information about the ICE Chat SFTP server:
- Host name
- Username and password
If ICE Chat messages are encrypted, then obtain the following information:
- PGP Key
Most parameters work the same for all Collect Data Sources. Follow the instructions from Common Collect Data Source Functionality section.
Below are specific parameters for ICE Chat:
- On the General tab, select ICE Chat for the Data Source Type.
On the Credentials tab, do the following:
- Userame - enter the SFTP usernname.
- Password - enter the SFTP password.
- PGP Key - enter the PGP Key used for message encryption.
- Passphrase - enter the PGP Passphrase used for message encryption.
For the Data Source Specific Fields section, do the following. For more information, see Common Collect Data Source Functionality.
- Host - enter the SFTP location.
- Path - enter the Folder path on SFTP.
- Port - enter the TCP port number. Default value is 22.
- Use PGP Encryption - select this check box to decrypt a source file with the PGP Key and PGP Passphrase; otherwise, leave it blank.
- Frequency in Minutes - enter 1440.
- Max Number of Batches To Merge - enter 1.
- Collection Period Offset in Minutes - enter 1440.